Woodson is an actively growing firm with over 27 years of experience serving Arizona. We are a multidisciplinary team specializing in municipal engineering, surveying, land development, utility infrastructure and transportation. We are looking for candidates in the following areas:
- Drainage Engineer. Specializing in stormwater management, this position will work with a group that manages a wide variety of Civil Engineering projects. 5 years of experience, and a Professional Engineering (PE) License as well as a Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) are preferred. Experience in Arizona and/or Southwest US is also preferred.
- Entry-level Engineering Technician. This position will work as a member of our design team that prepares plans, specifications and estimates for a wide variety of Civil Engineering projects. 2-5 years of experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is required. Experience in Arizona and/or Southwest US is preferred.
- Mid-level Designer. This position will work as a member of our design team that prepares plans, specifications and estimates for a wide variety of Civil Engineering projects. A minimum of 5 years of experience with AutoCAD is required. Experience in Arizona and/or Southwest US is preferred.
- Survey Manager. The Survey Manager oversees all activities in the Survey Department including management of staff and projects, preparing proposals and contracts, and marketing. The qualified individual must have an RLS professional registration. Experience in Arizona and/or Southwest US is preferred.
- Project Manager. This position requires 5 years of experience in Project Management; a Professional Engineering (PE) License is preferred. Experience in Arizona and/or Southwest US is preferred.
Positions are full-time, and based in our office in Flagstaff, AZ.
Woodson is an award-winning firm that has been in business for over 27 years. We operate in a team environment and support one another to ensure all projects and staff receive appropriate resources. Our projects are diverse, challenging, and rewarding.
We understand your career is a big part of your life, but it’s not your whole life, that’s why we provide a comprehensive benefits package and continually think about the work/life balance of our team. We strongly encourage and will support your professional development including training and educational opportunities, in addition to attending and presenting at conferences and similar functions.
If you are interested in joining us, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume with a cover letter to Woodson Engineering and Surveying, 124 N. Elden St, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 or email to Flgadmin@woodsoneng.com.
Woodson is proud to be an EEO Employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable Local, State or Federal Law.