Woodson is a multi-disciplinary firm serving both private and public clients with civil engineering expertise. One of our strengths is our depth of certified technical and project management staff, as well as our local and regional expertise. Our engineering staff includes 6 professional engineers, 6 designers/technical staff and 4 administrative support staff. One is Certified Floodplain Manager, and one is certified as an Engineer In Training. Our projects range from large scale residential and commercial land development to major public works infrastructure work. We specialize in the following areas:
- Site Development – Residential, institutional, commercial and industrial developments ranging from single building site plans to large developments.
- Infrastructure Design – Water, sewer, drainage and transportation studies and designs for subdivisions and large municipal systems.
- Drainage and Flood Control – Hydrology, hydraulics, and floodplain studies including local storm drains and detention basins to major flood control projects.
- Municipal Engineering – Services such as plan review, planning and programming of capital improvement plans and contract municipal engineering.
- Construction Management – Preparing construction plans, specifications, and cost estimates, bidding assistance, bid phase and post-bid phase services, and overall construction administration.
- Facilitating project delivery methods including standard Design/Bid/Build, and alternative Design/Build and Construction Manager at Risk methods.